Pilgrim's Path Daily

Thursday, December 08, 2005

DAILY POEM

"My peace I give in times of deepest grief, imparting calm and trust and My relief. My peace I give when prayer seems lost; know that my promises are ever in My Word.


"My peace I give when thou art left alone -- the nightingale at last has sweetest tone. My peace I give in time of utter loss, the way of glory leads right to the cross.


"My peace I give when enemies will blame. Thy fellowship is sweet through cruel shame. My peace I give in agony and sweat, for Mine own brow with Bloody drops was wet!


"My peace I give when nearest friend betrays -- peace that is merged in love, and for them prays. My peace I give when there's but death for thee -- the Gateway is the Cross to get to Me!"


--L.S.P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home